In November, I will be running two full-day Business writing courses at the Clever Centre in Corrimal.
The secrets of writing a winning business proposal
- Making it simple: The different types of proposals explained.
- What should go into a business proposal?
- How to structure a winning proposal
- A simple formula for business proposals
- Proposal layout and formatting – make it easy to read!
- Give them what they want!
- 20 things you must have to win your next proposal
- 10 ways fear can cause you to lose proposals.
- The mark of the Professional: making it the very best it can be.
Effective communication for managers and business owners: How to look good and get what you want through writing
- The 10 essentials of Business writing.
- The secrets of writing for different audiences. – How to make sure you are getting your message across.
- Making the message clear. – How to write clearly and concisely
- Structuring your messages for maximum impact. – What order should the information be in to have the maximum impact?
- How Jargon and Buzzwords can lose clients.
- Size matters – The perfect length for different documents, sections, paragraphs and sentences
- The simple essentials. – Layout, style, graphics
- How to save 40% of time spent on Email. – email conventions, email etiquette, email time management
- Professionalism and the English Language – Levels of language and what makes you look unprofessional
- How to make your writing achieve your goals. – Writing to make people act
- The importance of looking professional. – Editing, Proofreading, and eliminating errors